- 1. Register
- Return to the conference website, visit the Registration page and register before the registration deadline of
August 31st, 2015September 7th, 2015. Presenters must register latest by the final submission deadline to have their paper included in the proceedings.
To IEEE Life member who presents a paper:
If you are an IEEE Life member and are the author who submits the final paper to IECON2015, please contact to Office of IECON2015 whose e-mail is "firstname.lastname@example.org"!
In IECON2015, IEEE Life member is dealt with differently in terms of Proceeding Publications.
- 2. Read reviews
- Login to the submission system using the paper ID and password (Lost passwords can be retrieved) and view reviewers' comments by clicking on the button "View Review Results".
- 3. Improve your paper and submit final version
- Revise the final version to account for reviewers' recommendations. Update the reference list with relevant recent citations from IES conferences and journals to help the audience appreciate the work in view of IES scopes of interest. Submit the final version in PDF format, by clicking on the button "Submit Final Version". Don't forget to provide index terms (8 to 10) taken in the IEEE Taxonomy in order to have your paper referenced accurately in the main scientific data bases.
- 4. Copyright
- Complete the IEEE copyright release process, by clicking on the button "Sign the IEEE Copyright Form" (visible after final version submission).
Note: If the final version is further modified and re-submitted, a new copyright release is necessary.
Instructions for Authors
Papers must be written in English. Full paper length (up to 6 proceedings pages), including figures, are allowed for each paper. Up to four (4) additional pages with overlength page charge (JPY10,000 for each extra page) are allowed. Papers exceeding 10 pages will not be accepted. Papers should follow the IEEE double-column format (A4 size) for IECON2015-Yokohama.
Standard IEEE conference templates are found here:
Detailed guidelines for creating manuscripts are found here:
Final manuscripts must be submitted via IEEE IES IECON2015 Manuscript Submission System before the deadline. Only PDF files will be accepted.
IEEE is very strict about the requirements for converting application files or PostScript files to full-text PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. IEEE PDF eXpress Plus (Conference ID: 35501XP) is available for IECON2015-Yokohama to check your PDF or convert your paper to PDF format. Please note that IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is not a manuscript submission system.
For each paper submitted to IECON2015-Yokohama, IEEE Copyright Form must be filled online via IEEE IES IECON2015 Manuscript Submission System.
The conference will publish and distribute at the conference a Conference Proceedings with copyrighted content. All presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore. No-show papers are copyrighted and cannot be re-published without permission from the IEEE. Papers that do not meet all three below requirements (A, B, and C) will be removed after the conference, and will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore. No registration refund will be given in any case.
- A. Submit publication materials
- The author must submit the final version of manuscript and IEEE Copyright Form before the final manuscript deadline. These are submitted through the paper submission system.
- B. Pay full registration fee
- An author must pay a full, regular registration fee by
August 31st, 2015September 7th, 2015. Reduced registration fees (i.e. student registration, etc) are not considered regular, and will NOT be accepted for paper publication.
NOTE: Each full, regular registration entitles an author to publish up to one paper. If you would like to submit two papers, please apply for “Additional paper (JPY20,000)” instead of making two registrations, so that you can obtain the discounted rate. If you would like to submit three papers, please register twice (one registration with additional paper AND another registration). When you make a 2nd registration, please add "2" after your family name.
Document for visa application will be provided for those who have completed registration with full payment. For details, please refer the IECON2015 website, "Registration" page.
- C. Present the work
- Presentation is defined as one of the following:
- By author: Ideally, the primary author or one of the co-authors will attend the conference and present their contribution. This is the classical way of participating in conferences, and authors gain the greatest professional benefits.
- By colleague: If the primary author any of the co-authors cannot attend, then a qualified colleague may present the paper. A qualified colleague is one who is familiar with the technical field, and is capable of discussing the issues. The primary author or co-authors would miss the technical interaction, but fulfill professional obligations.
NOTE: A full regular registration must be paid even if the qualified colleague is an author of another (different) paper in the conference.
- Papers which will not be presented at the conference WILL NOT be included in IEEEXplore and the registration fees WILL NOT be refunded.